10 Questions to Ask
Your good name and
reputation are safe with us.
10 questions to ask about Information Management Services
Before choosing a professional to handle your information management needs, ask them these important questions.
- Can I access my files on the same business day that I request them?
If you store your data digitally with us, we can provide it to you-often the same business day-with enough notice.
- Are your employees required to sign confidentiality agreements?
All ProFILE employees sign confidentiality agreements. What’s more, we conduct background checks on all our employees before they’re hired.
- Are your facilities smoke-free and protected from fire hazards?
Our facility is entirely smoke-free and equipped with state-of-the-art smoke detectors. Our media vault has a two-hour fire rating to ensure the security of your data.
- Can I review and copy documents onsite?
ProFILE will pull any file you request. You may view your files in our main office viewing area and we can make copies for you while you’re here.
- Are your media storage facilities and transportation vehicles climate controlled?
Our media storage facility and transportation vehicles are climate controlled for data’s complete protection.
- What is your normal turnaround for pick up and delivery?
We can deliver and pick up locally often on the same business day as your request.
- What measures do you take to ensure the security of your building?
Every visitor to our facility is required to sign in and out at the front entrance and is given a guest badge. All guests are accompanied by an Access Employee at all times. Our facilities are monitored 24/7 with closed-circuit camera and all exterior doors are locked and monitored by a third-party security company.
- What type of inventory tracking system do you have?
ProFILE uses a computerized bar-coding system that ensures rapid and accurate retrieval of your data in a matter of minutes.
- Are your facilities protected against natural disasters, like floods and earthquakes?
Being located in the Northern Midwest, ProFILE is in an area that doesn’t experience most natural disasters. We may experience the occasional snowstorm, but nothing that would harm your data.
- If I need to destroy information, how is that handled?
ProFILE provides confidential shredding service in the same facility as our storage solutions (but in a separate, secure area), so the process is seamless. After securely and completely shredding your documents, we provide you a Certificate of Destruction for your files.